Welcome to our online video tips where Cocksy the builder will take you through everything you need to know to build quickly and efficiently with Axxis® steel framing.
1. Introduction: In this video Cocksy gives a quick overview of the benefits of working with Axxis® steel framing.
2. Safety: In this video Cocksy disusses the safety equipment required.
3. Hand cutting light gauge steel with tin snips: In this video Cocksy demonstrates quick and efficient hand cutting techniques.
4. Trimming or cutting C-stud profiles: This video demonstates cutting to length.
5. Introduction to making holes in steel building frames.
6. Using tin snips: This video shows how to make large holes using tin snips.
8. Making holes in K braces.
9. Screw fixing frames: This video shows the tools and techniques required to errect steel frames with speed & ease.
10. Plumbers tips & tricks.
11. Making wingbacks.
12. Sparkies tips & tricks.
13. Thermal breaks:Cocksy discusses the requirements and installation onthermal breaks.
14. Wall wraps: Cocksy demonstrates techniques for installing wall wraps.
15. Installing insulation
16: Finishing lines.
Click on the links below to download information related to Axxis® Steel for Framing.
|Axxis® Television Commercial||( 12mb )|
The current AXXIS® Durability Statement is dated May 2012 (replaces March 2011 version). A copy of the current Durability Statement can be requested by completing the form on the CONTACT US page.